If I walk down the street and feel

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 11:24:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It won t be long however before the two trends converge and we will start broadcasting personal information automatically as we go through our day. As soon as Facebook develops appropriate algorithms to deliver the right social information to the right people and demonstrates their utility to us adoption will soar. While all this is happening Facebook s marketing influence will accelerate dramatically providing a growing revenue stream for the company. When Facebook first started it was no more than a mechanism to attract eyeballs for businesses.

Since then it has evolved into a sophisticated marketing machine that enables marketers to serve targeted messages on the basis of our email address or mobile phone number. But in technology will make possible real time Chinese Overseas America Number Data marketing possible. As we auto broadcast our social data Facebook can respond to them immediately with targeted offers in response to what we need right now. hungry for example Facebook will suggest a set of friends who live nearby and seem available and then advertise a restaurant that we all might like. Or if my nanny suddenly becomes ill and can t pick up my four year old from preschool Facebook will automatically display an advertisement for a substitute nanny who has worked for four close friends and who can step in and pick up my child. Granted this has the heavy feel of the movie Minority Report taken to its ultimate limits and the road to will undoubtedly be bumpy and filled with controversy related to privacy.

Over its first decade Facebook has been no stranger to controversy specifically about privacy controls and it is to the company s credit that its growth has continued despite such concerns. “GRANTED THIS HAS THE HEAVY FEEL OF THE MOVIE MINORITY REPORT TAKEN TO ITS ULTIMATE LIMITS” This time however given the amount of information disclosed Facebook will need to execute as flawlessly as possible. If it gets the privacy component wrong and infuriates its users its survival is not guaranteed.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:33 , Processed in 1.385407 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |